Sunday 1 November 2015

Christmas Decoration at Sparkles Christmas Challenge

Our new challenge at Sparkles Christmas Challenge is Christmas Decorations and our sponsor this month is



For my card, I've used Deedee's Merry and Bright set and used the pre coloured version (you get both in the set as well as the sentiments) and this layout from Tuesday Morning Sketches



I've enlarged the lights to make the embellishments, embossing them with Crystal ep. I stamped the yellow one with the word Merry from Stampun Up's Tint Tags set and used the Crystal embossing powder on the lights on the image


2 comments:

  1. Adorable, what a fun image and I love the embellishment and background texture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card! That's such a cute image and I love the embossed BG and those tree lights!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete