Tuesday 2 June 2015

Bird Crazy at Cardz 4 Guyz

Our new challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz is Birds so I had to use Tim Holtz Bird Crazy stamps - I just love these quirky birds. I've stamped and embossed the bird onto the main card and again on a scrap before cutting his out and colouring with Gelatos. The sentiment is from a set called Let It Be by Kirsty Wiseman. A very simple card but I love it


I'm entering my card into the following challenges:
Pixie's Snippets Workshop - Snippets
The Crafters Cafe - One For The Boys
Crafty Gals Corner - Critters
Mod Squad Challenge - Masculine

We'd love to see what you come up with for this theme but don't forget to make your project suitable for a male

9 comments:

  1. It's fabulous ! I just love the crazy birds stamps.

    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too adore those stamps - on my wish list! Great card Kim and a perfect sentiment as well!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sentiment is perfect, it is ideal for with the quirky birds!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card! Your bird is super cute and I love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this card - the sentiment sent me searching and its a Kurt Cobain quote - how cool are you! You inspired me so much. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card. Thanks for taking the challenge with us at the <a href="http://modsquadchallenge.blogspot.com”>Mod Squad Challenge</a>If you’ve haven't become a follower yet, please do so as soon as you can. To be a winner, one must be a follower. If you already follow us, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card with lovely colors and design. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those crazy birds are just so much fun and work so well on this CAS card Kim. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kim
    great card
    hugs Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete