Sunday 30 March 2014

Technique Time Tuesday - Caught In Crystal

The technique for March at Technique Time Tuesday is Caught In Crystal. Now this is something that I've wanted to have a go at for ages but never got around to and I'm cutting it a little fine for the challenge but I managed to have a little play today and this is what I've come up with. There's a great video tutorial as usual but for my card I've used some Klear floor polish instead of the glossy accents

I missed the launch of these Sue Wilson dies and stamps and I think even if I'd seen them I wouldn't have been interested. But last week I was in Emerald Crafts in Lyndhurst and there were some samples as you come into the shop and I was hooked.



Sue Wilson Seville dies
Stamps to Die For Birdsong Meadow
Crafty Notions Citrine Spraypaque
Perfect Pearls Sunflower Sparkle Mist
Stampin Up Dazzling Diamonds
Klear floor poslish

5 comments:

  1. Fab card Kim. I was down at Emerald Crafts a few weeks ago & bought some dies.. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE! That silhouette stamp is amazing and I adore the colors you went with! Absolutely fabulous, Kimbo! Thanks for joining us at TTT! :) HUGS and have a great rest of the week! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow i love this kim.your silhouette is fantastic ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, fabulous use of the technique, you can see the shimmer, so good photos too! Thanks for joining us at TTT

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is so elegant! I love the shape and the flowers! Great job with the caught in crystal too! Thank you so much for joining us at Technique Time Tuesday! :)

    ReplyDelete