Tuesday 21 January 2014

We're In Love at Cuttlebug Mania

It's our second challenge of the year at Cuttlebug Mania and this time we'd like to see your Love cards.

I've used a new die to me - the Memory Box Heart Canopy. I've had the Memory Box Twiggy Tree for ages but thought the heart canopy was too expensive for the number of times I'd use it but I was lucky enough to pick it up in a sale so of course I had to have a play. I've cut the hearts into a square of white card and matted it onto red mirror card with some foam pads. the twiggy tree is cut from the red mirror card and glued onto the white card. The sentiment is another sale bargain - Tattered Lace Everyday Sentiments 2014. I then used some snippets of the red mirror card to cut some hearts for the corners. I only cut a few of these but the white hearts have followed me around the house. I'm trying to tell hubby that they're a show of love but I don't think he's fallen for it


Don't forget to pop over to the blog and see what the other girls have come up with

6 comments:

  1. Another great card Kim. Simple but very effective. Callyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, just love it. I have just discovered the Cuttlebug Mania here, now in my favourites. I NEED to be joining in this challenge. LOL See you soon. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous kim.i love the fabulous heart tree ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This heart canopy is a perfect fit for the twiggy tree! Love the little hearts in the corners too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness me but this is Gorgeous with a Capital G. I have not heard of this die but I so want it now!! hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your design, I have seen these dies in the shops but have restrained myself. Perhaps I should indulge! :)

    ReplyDelete