Friday 16 August 2013

Technique Time Tuesday Take Two

This is my second entry into the Technique Time Tuesday challenge this month and the technique is Smackin Acetate. For this card I've used Perfect Plum,Regal Rose and Pretty In Pink Stampin Up markers. I used cheap photo paper from Poundland and let it dry completely before cutting into panels and stamping the Pocket Silhouette stamps with Stazon. I've matted them onto scraps of black card and used a black card base with some patterned paper behind. I've added a black border cut with a Dienamics die. The sentiment is by Stampin Up, stamped onto a scrap of the ink coloured card and cut with punches. I'm also entering this into Pixie's Crafty Snippets Playground (sorry I'm late Miss)


12 comments:

  1. I love the ombre look on your stamped images, and how clever of you to use photo paper! Beautiful card. Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. FANTASTIC card. Loving the inkiness and a great layout.

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful, Kimbo!!! LOVE the silhouette images and I adore the colors you used! It looks like paint strips, but it isn't!!! Absolutely fab! Thanks for joining us at TTT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another lovely card, very striking colour combination, black sets it all off perfectly. Thank you for joining us again at TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kim, I popped over as I saw this beautiful card at the playground. I did a double take when I saw it was following the smacked acetate challenge! Gorgeous take on the challenge and a really beautiful snippets card hugs Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally stunning Kim - love the colours and those stamps are divine. As for the Smackin Acetate - Sarn says 'So what's acetate ever done to you then?'! Snort!

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Back again, isn't is a wonderful technique. And once again you have blown it out of the park :) Thanks so much for joining us this month at Technique Time Tuesday, we sure hope you will join us again next month!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a lovely card Kim. I love those colours you have used..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card...love the colors you used and the zigzag trim and sentiment at the bottom. Great use of the technique. Thanks for sharing with us at TTT this month - Karen, DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kimbo another beauty! I just love those colors. They are so well coordinated with the DP. Thanks for joining us at TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty! The 3 panels turned out beautifully! Thank you so much for joining us at Technique Time Tuesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great to experiment with different types of card- the photographic paper is a brilliant idea. Love the purple hues and the lovely silhouette taps too.Thanks for joining us this month at TTT

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete