Tuesday 20 August 2013

New Baby

This weeks challenge at Docrafts is Congratulations so I've made a new baby card. I've used the Forever Friends New Baby Ultimate kit so the backing paper, image and sentiment all came from that. I've matted the image onto a doily and added some ribbon. I'm also entering this into the Cutie Pie Anything Goes challenge as I think these Forever Friends bears are so cute


I've just noticed the bow looks a little wonky so I'll try and get a better picture tomorrow

6 comments:

  1. oh wow, this is adorable! Super cute

    thank you for joining in with the cutie pies xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww. What an absolutely adorable card! It is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous and pretty kim.the ff bear is adorable :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Cute you cant beat forever friends. Thanks for entering into the Cutie Pie Challenge. Gem DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, perfect for out challenge at Cutie Pie's.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card - love the doilly behind the image.

    Thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pie Blog Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete