Tuesday 13 August 2013

Cuttlebug Mania Tuesday - Anything Embossed

It's Anything month at Cuttlebug Mania and this week it's Anything Embossed. I must admit I struggled a bit with this and put together four cards but finally came back to the first which was also the simplest. I've embossed a piece of white card with the Cuttlebug Clockworks folder but using a Tim Holtz Embossing Diffuser so that I had a flat area to stamp the sentiment on. I've gone over the embossing with Old Paper Distress Ink and then added some Brushed Corduroy on top. The sentiment is from Stampin Up's Sense Of Time set and stamped with the Brushed Corduroy ink. I've added some string to hang the charm fwhich was a freebie with Crafts Beautiful magazine a couple of months ago. It was a silver colour but I've added some brown using alcohol inks. The panel is the matted onto brown card

This is such an easy challenge so why not have a go and don't forget to tell us how you have used your Cuttlebug (or other manual machine)


Cuttlebug Clockworks Embossing Folder
Tim Holtz Embossing Diffuser
Stampin Up Sense Of Time stamp set
Distress inks - Brushed Corduroy and Old Paper
Charm from Crafts Beautiful
String from the garden shed

3 comments:

  1. stunning male card kim.really fab embossing and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is an amazing card. It does not look like you struggled with it at all!

    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have got to try distressing an embossing folder. This is awesome! An amazing card!

    ReplyDelete