Tuesday 27 August 2013

Cuttlebug Mania Tuesday - Anything Die Cut

It's the last of our Anything Goes challenges at Cuttlebug Mania and this week it's Anything Die Cut.

For my card I've used the Die-namics stamp & die set called Sew Nifty. It has 5 dies, 4 image stamps and 11 sentiments all on a sewing theme. I've used a kraft card blank and the backing paper is from the Papermania Happy Days paper pad. The backing paper is layered onto a piece of teal card and then pierced around the edge and for faux stitching I've joined the holes with a teal stardust pen. The sewing machine is stamped onto a scrap of the backing paper with Vintage Sepia Versafine and cut out with a Nesties label die. The mannequin is stamped onto kraft and then onto the backing paper. I've cut around the dress part and matted it onto the kraft. The cotton reel is stamped onto kraft. I was going to add some twine to it but decided to use it for the sentiment so I've added  some to the die cut scissors. The buttons are cut from scraps of teal card with the Sizzix Sweet Buttons Embosslits die


So now it your turn. I hope you can join in with the last of our Anything Goes challenges at Cuttlebug Mania

Recipe:
Cuttlebug machine
Die-namics Sew Nifty Set
Sizzix Sweet Button Embosslits
Nestabilities Labels 8
Papermania Happy Days backing paper
Versafine Vintage Sepia
Sakura Stardust Sky Star (725)
Card and twine from my stash

2 comments:

  1. so gorgeous kim.really fab design and details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. like your card with all the embellishemnts. I think that cat of yours has the hots for me. He keeps making eyes at me. Hugs Mrs a.

    ReplyDelete