Tuesday 30 July 2013

Cuttlebug Mania - OMGoodness

Wow, I can not say how surprised and delighted I was to receive an email from the girls at Cuttlebug Mania asking if I wanted to join their team. Of course I had to say yes so here I am with my first card for the team.

The challenge this week is Clean & Simple and my card is very simple. I've printed the Pink Petticoat bee straight onto some Rymans card I've cut it into a square and put it through my Cuttlebug with Stampin' Up's Oval Designer Frame. The bee is coloured with Promarkers and I've added some gold Glamour Dust to the wings. Layered onto a square of yellow card with some ribbon to finish


So pop over to Cuttlebug Mania and join in the fun

Stampin Up Oval Designer Frame
Pink Petticoat Buzzy Little Bees
Promarkers
Gold Glamour Dust
Rymans Bright White Coated Card
Craftwork Cards card blank
Yellow card and ribbon from my stash

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Kim, just right for the CAS theme.

    Well done on your Cuttlebug Mania DT role - you really deserve it, as shown by the number of times you've won. You'll be a great asset for sure and I just know you'll come up with lots of inspiration!

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. simply gorgeous kim.really fab cas design ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Kim on the DT role... lovely card, love the summery colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brillant card and well done on becoming a DT member at Cuttlebug Mania - Your cards are fab. Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Kim! They are lucky to have you! This CASlicious card is flawless!!

    ReplyDelete