Sunday 28 July 2013

Addicted To Stamps Photo Inspiration

The challenge at Addicted To Stamps & More this week is to use this picture for inspiration


As soon as I saw the picture I thought of the Woodware Huge Happy Birthday stamp. I've stamped in black Memento and coloured with Promarkers in primary colours and where it overlaps I've used the new colours they make. I was a little disappointed that the way I did it there wasn't much green so I've added some green card for the background which I've partially embossed with the Cuttlebug numbers folder. Red, yellow and blue gems on the un-embossed card to finish


5 comments:

  1. Love this card Kim. Colours are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, this is fab-I love how you coloured the cross over and the embossed background. Take a look at Cas-ual Friday challenge, this may be good for that but thanks for playing along with ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning kim.your bright colours are fab :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card Kim! Love your take on this photo inspiration. The bubble letters are really fun - as is the embossed numbers. Thanks so much for joining us this week at ATS&M.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kim. Great card. Bold and cheerful in the nicest sense. Great interpretation of the photo inspiration. Thanks for joining the fun at ATSM. Good Luck! Monika

    ReplyDelete