Friday 31 May 2013

Cuttlebug Mania 3D Summer

The girls at Cuttlebug Mania want us to make a 3D project with a summer theme. My Aunt is currently in hospital in Southampton and is likely to be there for at least another week so I've made a little container to keep some bits and pieces by her bedside. I took it up last night and it's got tissues, hand cream, hair brush and linen spray in it now


It's a simple design made out of a 9x9 piece of paper in a nice summery colour and tied with some ribbon. I've decorated it some die cut cats which I cut in the Cuttlebug with Memory Box dies and her name cut from Tattered Lace dies and a flower from Joy Craft dies. These are all cut with scraps of white card and are slightly different shades but as they are on different sides, it doesn't show. And as they are cut from scraps, I'm entering it into Pixie's Crafty Playground






6 comments:

  1. Great little box/container Kim. Very useful. Callyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I make these containers too, but never thought of this!! And I love the Summery color!

    Thank you so much for joining us at Cuttlebug Mania!!

    Cuttlebugs & Hugs
    Jannie

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous kim.a lovley idea to cheer up your aunt.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your design Kimbo. I can imagine it full of yummy sweets. Thank you for joining in at Cuttlebug Mania this week.

    ReplyDelete