Thursday 25 April 2013

Sketch Saturday

This is the layout for this weeks challenge at Sketch Saturday


The image on my card is from the Crafter's Companion Inspirational pack. The hearts backing paper is from a Dovecraft Back To Basics pack and the glittered paper is from a First Edition pad called Love Letters.
My strip of card is embossed with a Cuttlebug folder. The sentiment is by Cuddly Buddly and the flowers are from my stash - the leaves are a Marianne die. 


It wasn't until I was tidying up after this card that I realised I left a mat off the glittered card as it was lying on my desk. Ho hum, too late now.

4 comments:

  1. Oh this is really beautiful! So pretty and beautifully made - love the image :)

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful image! I also really like the monochromatic look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card Kim, I have that inspiration pack too. Callyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous kim.beautiful soft and pretty colours and i love the image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete