Tuesday 5 February 2013

Vintage Love

Vintage Love is the theme at Crafty Cardmakers this week and the Docrafts challenge is Buttons so I've combined the two. The backing paper is from the gorgeous Papermania Vintage Notes pad. This is such a lovely pad and all the papers have a linen feel. I've used over half of it already so it's on my shopping list again. The heart is a Craftwork Cards stamp that was free with Simply Cards and Papercraft and I've used buttons instead of candi. The corners are the new Docrafts doily stamp and die. I was surprised how well this stamped out although when I stamped it on my diecut it didn't quite line up but I like the effect.The sentiment is from the same paper pack. I think I'm going to have another go at this with some more pink in.


3 comments:

  1. A real pretty card - lovely doily die and the delicate colours make the central button heart stand out perfectly! Thanks for joining us at CCM this time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That buttoned up heart is wonderful!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCM! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the colours you have chosen for your card very much - thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete