Wednesday 6 February 2013

Sweet Owl

I was very lucky when I went shopping this week as I picked up some real bargains in Dunelm Mill. The best just has to be a 12x12 Sweet Owl paper stack for £1 instead of £12.99. I was pleased when I got the 8x8 one for £3.99 in the Range a month or so ago but this is something else. Now, I'm not supposed to be buying any more papers so I thought I'd best get on and use some of it straight away and there are 3 of each sheet. For my card, I've cut the owl using the Sizzix Owl #2. This was another thing I wasn't going to buy and resisted for quite a while but then it fell in my basket on a shopping trip. Some googly eyes and ribbon to finish.



I've not put a greeting on it yet as I think I may give it to my OH for Valentines day. Not very manly I know but at least that way I'll get it back and it can go on my wall :)

I'm entering this into the current the Pan Pastel challenge which is animals

3 comments:

  1. Hi there, what a fab card. That owl is gorgeous and I love your papers, what a great bargain! Thanks so much for joining us at PanPastel UK this week and good luck in the prize draw
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous kim.really stunning papers and I love your sweet owl :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! I love this cute owl and the papers are gorgeous. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete