Sunday 10 February 2013

LOVE

I've made this card with another of the bargains I got at Dunelm Mill. two bags of glittered letters for 10p each in red, black white and blue. There's load in the packs


I've layered red and black card onto a white card base. I then took a square of white card and stamped and embossed the black hearts. I then used Permanent Red Pan Pastel to colour the card and then layered the letters on top.

I'me entering this card into the following challenges
Pan Pastels - Love and Romance
Cards For Men - All My Love






6 comments:

  1. simply stunning kim.i love the stylish design :D

    x coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really stunning card thanks for joining this week at PanPastel Uk.

    Kerry DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, wow what a bargain and you've certainly put it to good use, this is a gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at PanPastel UK this week
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color combo, very striking! So glad you joined us for our All My Love challenge at Cards for Men!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really beautiful, I love those gorgeous letters and what a fab bargain. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete