Saturday 22 December 2012

Fetch A Sketch 39

This is my card for the Fetch a Sketch challenge this week. I did try a star shaped card but it looked very wrong so I went for the star on a card. The backing papers were freebies from Backing Papers For Free. I have so many backing papers I could open a shop myself but when it comes to using them it's a different matter. Either I don't have quite the right one or if I do it's too yummy to use! Thank goodness for this site.

I've edged both papers with stormy sky distress ink (it was still on my desk from making the tag earlier). The image is from the Big One CD from the Flippin Kids range. The stars just diecut and stamped on. The first ones I did I coloured with stormy sky but they didn't look right so I did them again and left white.A couple of star gems added to the corner and the card is finished.


2 comments:

  1. Oh what a fab image!!! I faffed around a lot with the star shaped card template and even now it still goes wrong sometimes!! Thank you for joining in at Fetch A Sketch – hope you can join us again for the next challenge! Fetch A Sketch Challenges

    ReplyDelete