Monday 12 November 2012

Sentiments

That's the theme for this weeks challenge at My Mum's Craft Shop. I've done a very simple card with one of  my Birthday stamps - it's from a set by Inkylicious called Journey. I've stamped it in Sepia Versafine and cut it with a lables die. I've added some colour to it with Pan Pastels. The backing paper is an old map that I picked up in a charity shop for 10p and the boot stamp is one I've had for ages by Arty Crafty. Card Candy in the corners and that's it.


3 comments:

  1. such a beautifully simple card- great for a guy !!! thank you for sharing at MMCS xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous kim.love the fab background and sentiment :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Kim and v clever use of your bargain buy!! Hugs, Marie xx
    P.S. I can't see any contact details for you - could you please email me: marieb1976@hotmail.co.uk
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete