Tuesday 21 August 2012

Polka Doodle Dandies August Challenge

The lovely Nikky at Polka Doodles has challenged her followers on Facebook to either start a blog or use their blog more and to post three cards for the August challenge. One of the cards had to use a free Emma Canning image which is available to all who want to enter.

For my first card I've used the All Sewn Up section from the Picknix CD. The paper behind the sewing machine is the same as the main backing paper but resized in Craft Artist. I love how this CD works so well in this software.


My second card uses Craft Artist and the Picknix CD again but this time I've mostly used the Welcome Home section. I've used a background from the Heavenly Garden section which was originally blue but I've coloured it pink to match the cakes.


My third card uses the sweet Emma Canning Image we were given. I've paper pieced her clothes with papers from Picknix  and coloured the rest of her with Promarkers. I've also used Amelia from the Pretty Sweet CD. The rest of the card uses the Welcome Home section of the Picknix CD. 





2 comments:

  1. clever cards, lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Kim. Love the dimension on the third one.

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete