Sunday 20 May 2012

Polka Doodles Wedding With A Difference

This is my card for the Polka Doodles "Wedding With A Difference" challenge. We have to use something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue.

I started with a new pack of Craftwork Card blanks - I really like the quality of these cards. The old is a bit of lace from my late m-i-l's sewing basket. My borrowed item is the image, backing paper and sentiment. They're from a Complete Cardmaking With Your Computer CD which I borrowed from my friend some time ago. She bought the magazine and didn't see the "with your computer" part and doesn't use her pc for crafting. In fact she rarely uses the computer at all but I will return it at some stage. I'm pretty sure they are from the Polka Doodles Love and Cherish CD which is on my list to buy. I've taken the image, paper and sentiment into Craft Artist and recoloured them blue before printing off and assembling. The ribbon through the topper was white and I've coloured it with the same ink I edged the paper with. This is the blue part of the challenge. Another card for the animal sanctuary.


7 comments:

  1. Wow what a beautiful card Kimbo. I love how you have threaded the ribbon through the topper. That lace is gorgeous too. Well done for supporting the animal sanctuary darlin, hugs Clare xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Kim, good luck with the challenge.

    Carolerob x

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card kim.stunning pretty image and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card hun, thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles..
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous Wedding project! Thanks so much for playing along at Polka Doodles this challenge! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very pretty card, thanks for taking part in the Polka Doodles challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning, absolutely love it!

    Thanks for joining our Wedding challenge over at Polka Doodles. Good luck.

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete