Sunday 19 February 2012

Sketch n Stash Challenge 81

This is my entry for the Sketch n Stash challenge no 81. I've been sorting my 6x6 papers and it's quite shocking how many I have so I thought I'd better start cutting into them. I love this DoCrafts stamp by John Byers but rarely use it. I've stamped in my new Gathered Twigs distress ink and used a water pen to spread the ink adding a little more to the darker areas by squishing the pad on my craft mat. I've added dazzling diamonds to the bubbles and the two hearts on the sketch are replace by circles of transparent glitter card to match the bubbles although they don't show up very well in the picture.


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Kim,love the image.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gogeouus card hun.the image is so sweet and i love your colours and papers ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, I like the image and the colours, Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantasric card... love the image & the papers... also loving the 'bubbles' ;) hehehehe

    Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... Good luck :)

    hugz Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhhhh just loving this, sweet glittery bubbles so glad you joined us at SnS this week
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabby image ...love the glitter bubbles and the bold colours too xx

    ReplyDelete