Sunday 30 October 2011

Less Is More Week 39 - Stars

Week 39 at Less Is More and the theme is Stars. My first card is based on a card I did at a Glitter Pot class with Paula Pascal. A portion of the card is cut away and the resulting gap is linked with stars. The stars were very difficult to photograph as they are holographic. I had intended to cut them on my Cricut but when I went to use it, it was dead!. I'm hoping it's just the cable although sourcing that is proving very difficult as mine is the original one and the newer ones have a different connection. The design of this card works well with lots of things - flowers, butterflies, hearts.



My second card is using a Pollycraft image called Moon Lullaby but it does also have stars on. I've coloured lightly with watercolour pencils but not used any water.The sentiment is computer generated


7 comments:

  1. These are beautiful cards... Mandi did a similar one to the first card a few challenges ago. I love it.
    Wonderful!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are wonderful. I love the shimmer in the first and the precious second. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous cards.i love the fab image and great stars :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two fabulous cards, love them both good job I don't have to choose
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two great cards, I just love the second image :O) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two gorgeous cards Kimbo! I really love the first one and I also have that Pollycraft image...so sweet!
    Lizy x

    ReplyDelete