Wednesday 7 September 2011

Cards for My Niece and Nephew

I can't believe I've done it again this year. My niece's Birthday is on 5th September and my nephew's is 15th. Last year I sent Matthew's card to get there on 5th and Rebecca's to get there on 15th. And I've done the same this year! What a daft auntie. At least this year I've been able to change the greeting and insert on Rebecca's card.

For Mathew's card I've used a Digi Stamp Boutique image coloured with promarkes with Printavle Heaven backing paper. Mathew has recently left home and is getting into cooking and this is the most suitable image I had. The sentiment is computer generated.


For Rebecca's card I've used a Joanna Sheen image but I can't remember which CD. The papers are from Pink Petticoat. Becky breeds rabbits (among other things) so I thought this image would suit.


No comments:

Post a Comment